Scalable, smart content for OTAs, tour operators, rental, flight and cruise
The travel journey from research to booking is to often long, fragmented and complex. It’s critical to engage consumers, create and keep momentum and ensure a memorable digital journey.
Location content eliminates the need for customers to research and discover their ideal experiences elsewhere. It brings your offer to life, increases satisfaction on site and converts browsers into buyers.
Now you can forget your development queue – let alone your wish-list – because …
A code snippet is all it takes
By simply adding this code you can populate your site with global content
Our smart platform tools comprise an algorithm that ensures the most popular places are found at any given location, and a rule-based publishing engine to ensure you display only what you want and need. Now you can deploy once and dynamically update your code snippet with the latitude and longitude of each of your property locations. Not only that, you can control zoom levels for maps, how content is displayed and what appears in your feed.
It’s still one code snippet, but it’s an extra smart one that you can manage from a CMS or direct.
- The Fiz rule-based system means you can provide content across your whole website with just one code snippet.
- Dynamically outputting content based on highly customisable rules in map or tile views.
- Content that isn’t static: sourcing social reviews, tips and photos in real time.
- You can control zoom levels for maps, how content is displayed and what appears in your feed.
- It’s still one code snippet, but it’s an extra smart one that can be easily edited and controlled by you.