Free eBook: Five Ways to Take Ownership of User Generated Content and Increase Hotel Bookings
“42% of all stories on Facebook are travel-related.”
Download this free guide and discover 5 time-saving exercises to effectively use UGC in your own marketing campaigns to both increase engagement and maximise bookings.
5 Reasons every hotel marketer should take 10 minutes to download read this free guide today:
- 2/3 of digital content is produced by consumers over brands, making user generated content (UGC) an essential part of future marketing strategy. Learn how to take advantage of the ‘sharing economy’
- Stay ahead of your competitors with new research on what travellers want from their hotel, and how you can use this information to fuel future direct sales.
- User generated content resonates far more with travellers, as they see it as coming from “people like me”. Using it effectively will help to develop trust with your potential guests.
- Direct bookings are more lucrative – learn how UGC will increase bookings via your website and subsequent revenues
- Your time and resources are valuable. Discover 5 simple actions you can take to use UGC to save time whilst maintaining your hotel’s personal brand